Printing Services - including OMR Forms Printing
Forms Printing / OMR & OCR Forms Printing
As well as designing and printing specialist forms for our own services, we offer bespoke printing services from our highly-skilled print division to print OMR, OCR and ICR forms.
OMR, OCR, ICR – the terminology explained
Experts at printing large-volumes in short timescales whilst maintaining exceptional levels of quality, we have over 40 years experience of printing ballot forms, census forms, voter registration cards, examination answer sheets, scripts and certificates and survey forms.
We work with governments, national statistics offices and leading education bodies and we bring expert knowledge to bear from our decades of working in examinations, elections, census, survey and document procession solutions.
Our Complete Printing Service
- Design – we take your concept and/or requirements and design from them the most appropriate layout for your forms.
- Printing – we print your forms single or double-sided or in booklet format, with or without spot colours and/or variable data on roll and sheet-fed lithographic presses, which print sizes from A5 to A2.
- Over printing – we can add variable data such as barcodes, text and numbers. Our ISO9001:2008 accredited Quality Assurance processes, supported by our software-driven packing system, ensure that overprinted materials maintain a strict sequence, with no missing or duplicated numbers.
- Finishing - we offer a wide range of finishing options, including continuous forms, folding, collation, padding, and booklets, with stitching, perfect-binding, or wire-comb binding. Additional packing options include heat-shrink wrapping, and poly-film wrapping, and all materials, from pads through boxes to pallets can be clearly labelled to identify their contents.
- Despatch – to anywhere in the world.
If we have not listed here what you need, please contact us.
DRS are certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001. We also have a specific ISO 9001:2008 certification for our Print Division for the design and production of specialised printing forms for data entry solutions.